Familiarise yourself with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
The purpose of this training course is to provide knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems (QMS) against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. Capitalising on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies to help students to consolidate knowledge and acquire hands-on experience that are instrumental in their capacity as a QMS auditor or as a quality function personnel.
Students who passed the continuous assessment and the 2-hour closed book examination will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement. Based on CQI IRCA policy, this course satisfies the training requirement for certification as a CQI IRCA registered QMS Lead Auditor/Auditor.
Upon completion, successful students will be able to:
•Describe the purpose of a quality management system, QMS standards, management system audit, third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the QMS
• Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate);
• Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• General Introduction
• Quality Management Principles, Vocabulary and ISO 9001 requirements
• Stage 1 Audit (including document review)
• Audit Planning
• Process auditing and audit Skills
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting
• Audit follow up
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the questions.
Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
This CQI IRCA Certified course is conducted under the license of, and certificates are issued in collaboration with ALC 06022954.
This course is specially designed for:
• Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain a QMS
• All QMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status
• Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing
Prerequisite: CQI IRCA recommends that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
• Management systems including the PDCA cycle and the core elements of a management system
• Quality management including the seven quality management principles
• Relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
• The ISO 9001 requirements and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions
With a global vision, Alauda Learning Centre (ALC) offers personal development programmes as well as training solutions to individuals and multinationals. ALC specializes in management training and CQI IRCA (UK) certified training courses. Collaborating with local partners, ALC training courses are delivered in over twenty countries with stringent quality assurance measures to ensure world class delivery. All local tutors are qualified directly by ALC through a series of competence tests.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina