Obtain skills to audit against ISO 45001
Obtain skills to audit against ISO 45001
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Auditor Conversion Course provides existing auditors of other management system disciplines basic training for potential OH&S Management System Lead Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party OH&S Management Systems audits. Together with the existing lead auditor certification, this course meets the training requirements for auditor certification by the CQI IRCA. Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills to get prepared as an OH&S Management Systems professional.
Note: Delegates who have not successfully completed a CQI and IRCA Certificated (or acceptable alternative) Lead Auditor Training course in another discipline are unlikely to complete this 24-hour course successfully and will find the 40-hour ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor OH&S Management Systems Training course more appropriate.
Duration: 3 - day course
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• General introduction;
• OHS management principles, vocabulary and ISO 45001 requirements;
• Stage 1 audit (including document review);
• Audit planning;
• On-site audit; writing NC reports;
• Audit follow up
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
This CQI IRCA Certified course is conducted under the license of, and certificates are issued in collaboration with ALC 06022954.
This course is specially designed for:
• Members/supporting personnel of other management systems who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS;
• Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.
Students are expected to have prior knowledge on the following subjects:
• Management systems: PDCA cycle and management system elements
• OHS management: concepts of managing OHS through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements; relationship between OHS management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance; Common examples of relevant OHS legislation and requirements
• ISO 45001: Commonly used terms and definitions and requirements which may be gained by completing a CQI IRCA certified ISO 45001 Foundation course.
• Knowledge of management systems audit through satisfactory completion of a CQI IRCA Certified Lead Auditor course (or acceptable alternative).
With a global vision, Alauda Learning Centre (ALC) offers personal development programmes as well as training solutions to individuals and multinationals. ALC specializes in management training and CQI IRCA (UK) certified training courses. Collaborating with local partners, ALC training courses are delivered in over twenty countries with stringent quality assurance measures to ensure world class delivery. All local tutors are qualified directly by ALC through a series of competence tests.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
To enroll, please fill out the form on the webpage accordingly.
Please contact us at [email protected] for more details.
Yes, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement if you successfully passed the examination, or a Certificate of Attendance if you failed the examination.
The ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Auditor Conversion course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD. With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Auditor Conversion course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.