Gain high level understanding of the International Standard for Service Management System
This is an intensive course to help participants to learn how to audit based on the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology – Service Management System.
Duration: 2-day course
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Gain an understanding of the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 requirements
• Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 audit activities
• Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its IT Service Management System
Topics to be covered in this course include:
Day 1 – Awareness:
• Changes in the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 standard
• ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 requirements
Day 2 – Audit Process:
• Introduction to audits
• Guidelines for auditing management systems
• Audit Process
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Personnel involved in the coordination, auditing or maintaining of an IT Service Management System in their organization.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina