Grasp the key requirements of IT Service Management System
This awareness course will help participants to gain an understanding of the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology — Service Management System requirements. It will also provide insight into preparing, conducting and following up on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 audit activities. Moreover, participants will gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its IT Service Management System.
Duration: 1 - day course
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Gain a high level overview on the changes of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 standard
• Have a foundation knowledge on the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 requirements
• Develop a basic knowledge and skillset to audit an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 IT Service Management System (SMS)
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Changes in the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 standard
• ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 requirements
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Personnel involved in the coordination, auditing or maintaining of an IT Service Management System in their organisation.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina