virtual training schedule
- 19th - 23th October (5 days) : Training and Certification for Automotive Functional Safety Certification Program (FSCP) in accordance with ISO 26262 - FSCP Level 1
ABOUT THE COURSE
Automotive Functional Safety Certification. Based on our long-standing practical experience in the field of Functional Safety we supply you with the necessary expertise for the updated ISO 26262 2nd Edition. Safety is one of the key issues in the development and now valid for all road vehicles like Trucks, Buses, Motorcycles and Automobiles. The sector specific needs of electrical and/or electronic (E/E) systems within road vehicles is explained in this standard. Our training modules are based on the practical use of this standard in your daily business to avoid increasing risk from systematic and random hardware failures.
OVERVIEW OF ISO 26262 TRAINING COURSE MODULES
Course modules 1 to 4 introduce you to the processes necessary for your role in the safety life cycle (highly recommended for beginner). You are familiarized with the individual topics with the help of practical examples. All course modules 1 - 4 adopt a situation-based approach to the role of safety analyses and supporting processes and the resulting deliverables. Explanations of the necessary work products and appropriate treatment of the safety plan are naturally an integral part of all modules.
- Overview (Duration: 1 day)
- Risk Analysis (Duration: 1 day)
- Development & Assessment Hardware (Duration: 1 day)
- Development and Assessment - Software (Duration: 1 day)
- Safety Analysis (Duration: 1 day)
The final ISO 26262 Edition 2 is already released since end of December 2018. The content of this new version has changed regarding the first edition in some points. Time to deal with changes concerning the first edition of the standard from the year 2011. In addition to 2 completely new parts in Edition 2 comes up with many improvements, concretizations and new examples, which were derived from the experiences in the practical application of the standard in the first years. The 1-day course provides an overview of the relevant changes in Edition 2 and illustrates their possible implementation with the help of examples.
- General overview of the new features of ISO 26262 Edition 2
- Presentation of the new Part 12 for motorcycles
- Presentation of the new Part 11 for semiconductor development
- Changed requirements in Part 2-9
- New alternative solutions
- Examples of implementation
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ENROLLING TO ISO 26262 AUTOMOTIVE FUNCTIONAL SAFETY CERTIFICATION COURSES?
- Enhance your efficiency with training courses linking theory with practical experience in the area of functional safety.
- Minimise risks by keeping your employees up to date with regard to standards and regulations in science and technology, thus enabling them to identify problems before your operations are affected. Avoid product recalls and loss of reputation by applying an optimised tailored process.
- Gain competitive edge by applying your knowledge of the diverse roles throughout the safety life-cycle, in order to develop the best solutions for you and your customers.
WHY CHOOSE TÜV SÜD?
As an internationally accredited ISO 26262 testing body, TÜV SÜD is one of the world’s leading experts on functional safety and a founding participant in the establishment of the ISO 26262 standard. Our functional safety team was established more than 30 years ago and has accumulated a strong track record. Today, we service OEMs and automotive suppliers globally and are recognised worldwide as a trusted and independent partner to the automotive industry.