Discover the required skills needed to perform an internal audit based on the new ISO 22000:2018 requirements
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course aims to provide participants with the required knowledge and skills to perform an internal audit based on the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS).
ISO 22000: 2018 FSMS is the latest version of an international standard designed for the food industry. This training course is designed to guide you through the principles, requirements and practices of the ISO 22000 international standard and learn how to contribute to the continuous improvement of the management system.
Duration: 2 - day course
The course consists of the following 2 parts:
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the food safety and management system requirements of ISO 22000
• Describe the model of a hazard analysis based FSMS and risk-based approach of ISO 22000
• Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
• Plan, conduct and report an internal audit of part of a FSMS in accordance with ISO 19011
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 22000:2018 requirement.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
Day 1 (ISO 22000: 2018 Awareness)
• Introduction to Food Safety and ISO 22000: 2018
• New High-Level Structure (HLS) System Requirements of ISO 22000: 2018
• Operations Requirements: HACCP and Prerequisites programmes
• Internal Audit, Management Review and Improvement
Day 2 (Internal Auditor and Audit Requirements)
• Introduction to types of audit and requirements
• Attributes, Knowledge and Skills of Auditor
• Process Approach to Audit
• Plan, prepare and conduct audit
• Post audit activities
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions. A written assessment will be conducted at the end of the course.
This course is specially designed for:
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
AVAILABLE IN HYBRID MODE
What is Hybrid Mode? In a Hybrid Mode, you will learn through a combination of Instructor-led Training (Live Virtual Training If required) and E-learning Courses.
1 Day Instructor-led Course + E-Learning
Notes: E-learning should be taken before the Instructor-led Course, and the link will be open for 30 days since Our system activates it.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina