Acquire knowledge on the latest ISO 22000:2018
ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) is the latest version of an international standard designed for the food industry. This training course is designed to guide participants through the principles, requirements and practices of the ISO 22000:2018 international standard and learn how to contribute to the continuous improvement of the management system.
Duration: 1 - day course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Know and understand the food safety and management system requirements of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
• Describe the model of a hazard analysis based FSMS and risk-based approach of ISO 22000
• Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Introduction to food safety and ISO 22000:2018 requirement
• Purpose and scope of ISO 22001:2018
• High Level Structure
• Key changes in ISO 22000:2005 vs ISO 22000:2018
• 2 PDCA Cycles
• Understanding the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 (Clause 4 -10)
• Documenting FSMS
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Food Safety Team leader and members who are responsible to develop and maintain a FSMS
• Quality Assurance and personnel involved in the FSMS
• Entrepreneurs/ Owners/ Management team with plans to implement the Standard
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina