Date: 23rd September 2021, Thursday
Time: 1.30 - 2.30 pm WIB
Language: Bahasa Indonesia
Speaker: TÜV SÜD’s Expert – Mr. Ketut Arya Mahwikan – Data Centre Specialist
In the future, the data centre industry will not only grow but become increasingly important. Today, 75% of business workloads remain within the enterprise data centre. By 2025, it’s expected that 50% of business workloads will still be there. In addition, applications of AI are entering the mainstream more and more, meaning data centres will need to have the capacity to react accordingly. There’re several other reasons which make Data Center increasingly important, especially for business.
Indonesia keeps improving their policy and infrastructure towards the digital era, welcoming the data service providers, and pushing the information to be stored locally. It means local reliable and secure data centre infrastructure is heavily required.
To help you understand how Data Center can benefit your organisation and help your customer achieve their goal, our speaker will take you through the essential things about data Center in this webinar.
• Understand how your organisation can choose the fittest standard for a Data Centre
• Find out how to set up strategic IT plan on Data Centre based on business requirement
• Learn how your organisations can create a reliable and trustful Data Centre for all shareholders and stakeholders
• Get more insights about Data Centre, which has become increasingly crucial for businesses and organisations.
• What is a Data Centre and its functionality
• What are the current standards available for Data Centre
• How the certification may help the Data Centre to demonstrate sufficient availability and physical security of IT infrastructure to shareholders and stakeholders
• Early identification of gaps when planning the infrastructure of a Data Centre and the diligent and systematic commissioning process
This Data Centre webinar is specially designed for, but not limited to,
· Investors, owners, and users of Data Centre
· Senior level of executives and IT heads as decision-makers in the company
· Project management officers related to Data Centre
Mr. Ketut Arya Mahwikan is Data Centre Specialist and a Sales Manager at TÜV SÜD Indonesia. He’s expertise in both Project and Sales Management and is also a Certified Data Centre Assessor.
He started his career in Nuplex in 2005 as a development chemist. He continued his journey to Patra Teknik and EA Global as a Process Engineer before joining TÜV SÜD Indonesia in 2018.