Introduction to ISO 9001 Training Course.
This course helps participants to learn the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS). The goal of a Quality Management System is to improve customer satisfaction, increase efficiency and effectiveness, and reduce costs. It is an ongoing process that involves all employees and can be applied to all types of businesses and industries. A Quality Management System can help a company to identify and manage risks, improve processes, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Management Representatives.
- ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee Members.
- Lead QMS Auditors & Internal QMS Auditors.
- Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating and ISO 9001 conformance.
- Identify the benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Explain the key terms, definitions and requirements of the standard.
- Grasp the significance of organizational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach
- ISO 9001 History.
- Benefits of Quality Management Systems.
- Key Terms and Definitions.
- High Level Structure.
- Quality Management Principles.
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Requirements (Clause 4 -10).
- Conversion Process and Timeline.
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts.
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship.
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion.
Upon Completion you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Introduction to ISO 9001.
TÜV SÜD additionallyoffers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course,delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. Toreceive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].