Fundamentals of Medical Device Awareness Single Audit Program (MDSAP) E-learning Course
To improve the safety and oversight of medical device manufacturing on a global scale, the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) is developed to allow for a single regulatory audit of a Medical Device manufacturer by a MDSAP recognised auditing organisation, to satisfy the needs of multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
In this course, you will discover the fundamentals of MDSAP and gain an understanding of MDSAP Audit structure and core processes. In addition, you will discover how to apply and align MDSAP to the internal audit programme.
This E-learning course is especially designed for learners on the go. It provides you the convenience of self-paced learning allowing you to boost your competency and add value to your career.
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs professionals
- Internal auditors, Quality engineers, Manufacturing engineers within medical device industry
- Know the fundamentals of MDSAP.
- Understand MDSAP audit structure and core processes.
- Apply and align MDSAP to internal audit programme.
- Overview and Objectives of MDSAP
- Benefits of MDSAP
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Uses of MDSAP
- Process Structure and Audit Tasks
- Nonconformity Grading System
- Impact of Audit Model to Organization
- Documentation and Reporting
This E-learning course offers an accelerated learning through its bite-sized modular structure. The flexibility of this self-paced E-learning means it is accessible on any device 24/7. You have the opportunity to start, pause, replay, and even restart the course at your own convenience. Upon completion of this E-learning course, you will receive a globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate.
Upon completion, you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Fundamentals of Medical Device Awareness Single Audit Program (MDSAP).
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].