The course aims to provide an in-depth understanding of Diversity and Inclusion key concepts in the wider context of sustainability and organizational factors.
Who Will Benefit?
CSR Managers, Sustainability Managers, Management and Strategic Consultants, Human Resources Managers.
- An overview of the themes of diversity, equity, and inclusion, including an overview of the history, the international conventions, and the standards in the field.
- An in-depth understanding of the importance of the integration of diversity principles in organizations to achieve a competitive advantage, improve workplaces and create a better society.
- An understanding of key diversity-related issues such as unconscious bias and other barriers to the introduction of diversity.
- Core competencies to understand how organizations can be rewired to integrate diversity, equity and inclusion and what people can do to facilitate the process.
- Introduction on the concepts of Diversity and Inclusion both from a personal and from an organizational perspective.
- A brief history of diversity, including international conventions and standards, helps to introduce the impacts that the lack/presence of Diversity can have on people, on business, and on sustainability.
- Key diversity-related issues that act as barriers to the implementation of diversity principles in organizations: practical applications and examples.
- How to introduce Diversity and Inclusion in organizations and how to help people consider these principles in their daily lives and jobs.
- The course is enriched with optional content and interactive exercises.
The course employs a variety of training tools such as content-embedded assessment, animations, and other interactive exercises to enhance instructional delivery.