Gain knowledge to perform ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
This module helps develop the knowledge and skills to implement an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
Duration: 2 days
The course consists of the following 2 parts:
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
• Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its quality management system
• Write factual audit reports
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
Day 1 – Module 1: Awareness
• ISO 9001 History
• Benefits of Quality Management Systems
• Key Terms and Definitions
• High Level Structure
• Quality Management Principles
• Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
• ISO 9001: 2015 Requirements (Clause 4 -10)
• Conversion Process and Timeline
Day 2 – Module 2: Audit Process
• Initiating an audit
• Document Review
• Audit Plan
• Audit Work Documents
• Opening Meeting
• Execute the audit
• Documenting Non-conformities
• Closing Meeting
• Audit Report
• Audit Follow-up
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Management Representatives
• ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee Members
• Lead QMS Auditors & Internal QMS Auditors
• Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating and ISO 9001 conformance
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.