Acquire knowledge on how to audit based on SS 444
This course equips participants with the necessary skill and knowledge to perform an internal audit in accordance to the requirements of SS 444:2018. The course is designed to guide participants through the knowledge on auditing management systems based on ISO 19011 guidelines, such as the principles of auditing, management of an audit program and selection of competence auditors.
Participants will get insights from trainer with industry experiences in performing audit for numerous organizations from diverse industries.
Duration: 2 - day course
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of food safety management system
• Understand the responsibilities of an auditee and auditor
• Plan, establish and manage an audit program and audit checklist
• Conduct an internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011 requirements
• Plan, perform, report and follow up an internal audit based on the requirements of SS444:2018 and the model of plan do check act (PDCA) cycle.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Introduction to food safety and SS 444:2018
• Understanding SS 444:2018 standard requirements
• Seven principles of HACCP system
• Management Responsibility
• Application of HACCP system
• Pre-Requisite Program
• Monitoring and Measuring Equipment
• Validation and Verifications
• Documentation requirements
• Introduction to types of audit and requirements
• Attributes, knowledge, and skills of Auditor
• Process approach to auditing
• Plan, prepare and conduct audit
• Post audit activities
• Learning activities/ case studies
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Those involved in the planning, implementing, and maintaining of SS 444:2018 food safety management system
• Internal auditors who are required to perform internal audits for their company’s
SS 444:2018 system. They may be management representatives, production managers, QA executives, etc.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
Bosnia and Herzegovina