SCC Training for Employees
SCC (Safety Certification for Contractors) is a health and safety management system for technical services. An important part of the SCC is the qualification of employees on the topics of safety, health, and the environment (SHE). Many subcontractors work in industries with significant challenges to their health. Safety, health, and environmental factors are key concerns for organisations worldwide, particularly for employees employed in high-risk jobs.
To ensure the competence and qualification of employees, organizations can educate the related personnel with relevant courses. Our online SCC employee training offers comprehensive knowledge on safety, health, and environmental topics, aligning with the SCC standards.
**If you are unable play the video below, this could be because of your company IT policy may have restricted access to YouTube.
Topics of SCC Training - Overview of 14 modules:
Hazard and risk assessments
Work accident - accident causes, prevention and accident reporting
Workplace and job specifications
Emergency measures and first aid
Fire and explosion protection
Electricity and radiation
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
This course is specially designed for:
- Operative employees (e.g., workers, technical service providers, personal services providers)
Our online SCC contractors training program offers a wide range of benefits for professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists.
- Flexible Learning Style
Study in your own time, at your own pace.
- Continuous Feedback
Get prompt feedback from content-embedded assessment.
- Professional Certification
Get a globally recognized certificate and enhance your career development.
- Internet Explorer
- A high-speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary, download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
1. What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
2. Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
3. Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
4. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
5. What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
The online SCC (Safety Certification for Contractors) employee course uses a variety of training tools such as content-embedded assessment, and other interactive exercises to enhance the learning experience. Easily accessible via your preferred choice of device, the course allows you to log in and learn whenever, wherever.