What is ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementer training enables participants to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001:2015, by developing the necessary expertise and by identifying the effective methodologies.
Participants will be able:
- To understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- To understand the terms and concepts for implementation
- To understand overall EMS documentation.
- To understand the best practices.
- To demonstrate the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 14001:2015 in an organization.
- Learning through case studies & exercises
course content / outline
- Planning an EMS implementation
- Environmental Management System Requirements – Context, Leadership, Support, Operation, Performance & Improvement (including principles and concepts of an EMS)
- Legal frame work
- Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an EMS
- Exercises and case studies
who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- Top management
- EMS managers and officers
- EMS internal auditors
- Management system professionals and consultants
- Personnel in charge of legal requirements updating
- Anyone interested in environmental management system
Prior knowledge and understanding of Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015) implementation principles.
partner institute infO
Written examination at the end of the course.
Minimum passing criteria: 70%.
Participants who score 70% and above in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a certificate, while the others will be issued a certificate of attendance.