WHAT IS ISO / IEC 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ISMS)
ISO 27001 is the leading international standard for Information Security Management System (ISMS). It basically describes how to develop and improve the ISMS in an organisation. ISMS is a framework of policies and procedures that comprises of legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organisation's information risk management processes. In simple words, ISMS is a systematic approach to manage and protect a company’s information assets. To make it effective, organisations implementing ISMS must have appropriate security policies, identify risks and opportunities, carry out risk assessments, evaluate the performance of ISMS and constantly plan for further improvements.
ISO / IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
WHAT IS ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS LEAD AUDITOR CERTIFICATION?
The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS Lead Auditor certification consists of professional certification for auditors specialising in Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 19011 standards.
ISO 27001 certification course helps professionals to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
THE MAIN ISO/IEC 27001 LEAD AUDITOR CERTIFICATIONS USUALLY FOLLOW THESE DESIGNATIONS:
- ISMS Lead Auditor
- ISMS Auditor
- ISMS Auditor/Internal Auditor
ISO/IEC 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ISMS):
Information is a super valuable asset that can make or break your business. When you can protect the privacy and integrity of your customer’s information, it allows you to operate with confidence. ISMS provides the framework to broaden your customer base with the knowledge that your information will remain secure.
WHO SHOULD DO ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION COURSE?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Project Managers or consultants seeking to master an ISMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements such as Quality professionals
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an ISMS audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management System
- Professionals associated with Information Security team such as Chief Security Officers (CSOs), Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), and Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THE ISO/IEC 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ISMS) COURSE?
- Review the Audit Requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Learn and Understand the Auditing Principles
- Learn How to Assess Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Understand Requirements of Security Controls and Countermeasures
- Understand the Roles and Responsibilities of the Auditor & Lead Auditor
- Learn How to Plan, Execute, Report, and Follow-up on an ISMS Audit
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001 BENEFITS OF ISO/IEC 27001 CERTIFICATION TO YOUR ORGANIZATION:
- Delivers physical and environmental security across all management processes
- Win new business and sharpen your competitive edge
- Structured and globally recognised information security methods that help in identifying and mitigating Threat and Vulnerabilities
- Avoid the financial penalties and losses associated with data breaches
- Comply with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements
- Information can be protected from loss of confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Sets out ranges of responsibility across the organisation
- Communicates a positive message to staff, customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Integration and Alignment of business operation and information security
- Enhanced management processes and integration with corporate risk strategies
BENEFITS OF ISO/IEC 27001 CERTIFICATION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS:
- Keeps customer’s intellectual property and valuable information protected
- Builds a trust factor among the customers and stakeholders
- Secures exchange of information
- Ensures clients that you are meeting your legal obligations
- Enhanced customer satisfaction leads to improved client retention
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE RECOGNISED TRAINING PROVIDERS FOR ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION?
Getting ISO 27001 Information Security Management System certification from a globally recognised training and certification services provider will offer you with effective training to help you and your organisation grow. Some of the benefits of getting certified from a recognised institute are:
- Certificates with Global Recognition
- Expert Trainers with both, local and global expertise
- Interactive Learning
- Customised Training Programs
For more information on ISO 27001 ISMS training and certification, click here.