Introduction to ISO 19650 Training Course
This course will provide you with an understanding of the ISO 19650 suite of BIM standards, the fundamental processes of a Common Data Environment (CDE) including the BS EN ISO 19650 naming convention.
- Segments, disciplines and levels of the Construction sector.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 19650 suite of standards.
- Apply the processes to a project or organisation.
- Understand project information management according to ISO 19650.
- Recognise the need for open and interoperable solutions.
- Understand the terms and measures of BIM capability within an organisation.
- Implementing within your organisation.
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts.
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship.
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion.
Upon completion, you willreceive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Introduction to ISO 19650.
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course,delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. Toreceive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].