LOLER Responsibilities for Conventional Lifts E-Learning Course
This course will provide an overview of the roles and responsibilities to those who manage the operation of conventional lifts that are detailed within the Lifting operations and lifting equipment regulations. The course will focus on the requirements laid out in Sections 9 & 10 of the regulations.
This course will make building owner & facilities manager who mange lifts aware of their responsibilities under the auspices of the LOLER regulations. It will ensure you understand the various clauses within the regulations in the safe management and inspection of conventional lifts.
Should a building owner/FM manager be in breech of this regulation, then fines or imprisonment may be enforced. Fines are not limited.
- Building owners
- Facilities managers who manage conventional lift portfolios
- Obtain an overview of the LOLER Regulation
- Understand the legal duties of the duty holders who manage lift portfolios
- Understand the requirements to appoint a competent person
- Understand what is a thorough inspection and what frequency they are carried out in
- Understand what actions have to be completed following a thorough inspection and notifications of a defect
- Learn how to manage documents and records
Introduction what is LOLER
- Role of the duty holder
- Selecting a competant person
- What is a thorough examination
- Actions following a notifcation of a defect
- Documentation & record keeping
This E-Learning courseoffers an accelerated learning through its bite-sized modular structure. The flexibility of this self-paced E-learningmeans it is accessible on any device 24/7. You have the opportunity to start,pause, replay, and even restart the course at your own convenience. Uponcompletion of this E-learning course, you will receive a globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate.
Upon completion you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on LOLER Responsibilities Overview for conventional lifts.
Click here to view our frequently asked questions
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected]