Introduction to Electrical Machinery Safety Training Course
- Anyone who controls designs or influences the safety-related design of electrical equipment of machinery or other products that fall within the scope of the machinery regulations.
- Anyone with an electrical engineering background.
- People with a prior understanding of machinery safety, as provided by our Introduction to Machinery Safety training course.
This training is intended for industrial machinery as opposed to consumer electrical machinery products
- Understand the normative requirements associated with the safety-related design of electrical systems on machinery
- Normative requirements, primarily from EN 60204-1
- EN ISO 13850 - Emergency stops
- EN ISO 14119 - Interlocks
- EN ISO 13851 - Two-hand control
- EN ISO 13855 - Positioning of protective devices
- The course does not cover functional safety, EN ISO 13849-1, EN 62061 etc.
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].