Introduction to Electrical Machinery Safety Training Course
This course introduces the design requirements associated with the safety-related design of electrical equipment of machinery, covering several standards.
The two-day course covers the same subject matter as the one-day course but the inclusion of exercises and activities produces a much better understanding and retention of knowledge.
- Anyone who controls designs or influences the safety-related design of electrical equipment of machinery or other products that fall within the scope of the machinery regulations.
- Anyone with an electrical engineering background.
- People with a prior understanding of machinery safety, as provided by our Introduction to Machinery Safety training course.
This training is intended for industrial machinery as opposed to consumer electrical machinery products
- Understand the normative requirements associated with the safety-related design of electrical systems on machinery
- Normative requirements, primarily from EN 60204-1
- EN ISO 13850 - Emergency stops
- EN ISO 14119 - Interlocks
- EN ISO 13851 - Two-hand control
- EN ISO 13855 - Positioning of protective devices
- The course does not cover functional safety, EN ISO 13849-1, EN 62061 etc.
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Upon completion, you willreceive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Introduction to Electrical Machinery Safety.
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].