Introduction to Machinery Safety Training Course
This course introduces the regulatory requirements and the supporting standards associated with the safety-related design of machinery.
The course introduces the certification requirements and the design requirements, which have a significant influence on the design and therefore cost of machinery.
The two-day course covers the same subject matter as the one-day course but the inclusion of exercises and activities produces a much better understanding and retention of knowledge.
- Anyone who controls, designs or influences the safety-related design of machinery or other products that fall within the scope of the machinery regulations.
- Delegates with an engineering background.
- To understand the regulatory requirements associated with the safety-related design of machinery, i.e. CE/UKCA-marking and PUWER
- To understand how standards are associated with the regulatory requirements.
- To understand the basic principles of machinery safety.
- CE/UKCA-marking general principles.
- CE/UKCA-marking requirements specifically for machinery.
- Differences between CE and UKCA-marking
- Introduction to PUWER.
- Requirements, verficiation and validation with respect to safety-related design of machinery
- Introduction to standard safety-related design solutions
- Introduction to Safety of Machinery standards and other guidance.
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Upon completion, you willreceive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Introduction to Machinery Safety.
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].