Custody Transfer Training Course
Custody Transfer in the oil and gas industry refers to the transactions involving the change of ownership of hydrocarbons from one party to another. From a measurement perspective custody transfer metering is the metering point (location) where the fluid ownership changes and the quantity and quality of the fluid changing hands are calculated.
As custody transfer represents the changing of both product ownership and money, the accuracy of the transfer system is of great importance to both the company delivering the material and the recipient. The term "fiscal metering" is often interchanged with custody transfer and refers to metering where there is a governmental tax implication.
This course will introduce delegates to the techniques required to develop a custody transfer system, including the auditing process to ensure the transfer system measurement is fair for all parties involved in the transaction.
- Research and Development Engineers
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Quality Managers
- Technical Managers
- What is custody transfer, description of terminology used together with custody transfer measurement systems?
- To gain an understanding of differential pressure, turbine and positive displacement flow metering technologies.
- What is electromagnetic, ultrasonic and Coriolis flow metering technologies?
- To understand tank and pipe provers, information on pulse interpolation and the use of master meters.
- What is density, sampling, mixing pressure and temperature measurement together with the use of flow computers?
- What is an audit, to audit reporting and definitions used in auditing?
- Introduction and Overview
- Traditional Flow Measurement
- Modern Flow Measurement Techniques
- Meter Provers
- Measurement Equipment
- Flow Measurement Game
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts.
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship.
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion.