Fundamentals of Flow Measurement Training Course
- Anyone new to flow measurement both in a technical and non-technical capacity
- Understand the issues surrounding flow measurement.
- An unbiased view of the various technologies available and the basic knowledge required to make informed choices.
- Key aspects of flow measurement, all general meter types, and their applications will be discussed and explained.
- Module 1: The Basics of Fluid Flow - An introduction to the basic theory of fluid flow and measurement technology
- Module 2: Traditional Flow Measurement Technology - A description of flow measurement techniques that are well established in the industry
- Module 3: Modern Flow Measurement Technology - A description of modern or developing flow measurement technologies
- Module 4: Multiphase Flow Metering - An account of current multiphase flow metering
- Module 5: Measurement Uncertainty - A description of the basic theory of measurement uncertainty
- Module 6: Meter Management - A description of the techniques used to optimise meter performance
- Module 7: Network Management - The techniques used to efficiently manage and analyse data from a network of flow meters
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Upon completion, you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Fundamentals of Flow Measurement.
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].