Introduction to IEC 62443 For Integrators & Suppliers Training Course
Industrial cybersecurity is becoming increasingly important for manufacturers, integrators, and asset owners dealing with industrial automation and control systems (IACS). Modern systems are controlled by software systems and are highly networked, which presents new risks and challenges for business models based on cloud services as industry embraces the IoT/Industry 4.0 approach.
This kind of new business model and the extensive networking open up an ever-increasing potential for cyber security attacks that needs to be addressed. However, ensuring security in industrial operations is not an exclusively technical issue that can be covered purely by technical components such as firewalls and virus scanners.
The decisive factor in safe operations is whether the plant personnel have an adequate understanding of security in order to be able to detect and meet security threats in their daily work as quickly as possible. TÜV SÜD offers a training program that is perfectly tailored to the needs of the industry.
Through targeted industrial IT security trainings, you will build up the necessary competencies to be able to design, maintain, and operate your facilities and plants safely and in a secure way.
In this training course, Introduction to IEC 62443 for Integrators and Suppliers, we provide instruction on the necessary security foundation to guide your industrial personnel so they can better understand how to implement the most important IT and OT security principles for secure plant operations. No prior security knowledge is required.
- All staff involved in a modern industrial system now require at least basic IT and Industrial Cyber Security knowledge in order to recognise security problems and not to endanger industrial operations through their behaviour.
- Operations managers, project and production managers, product managers and product owners, technical industry specialists, plant personnel who may be involved with security aspects.
- Introduction to Information Security (incl. basics of IT Security)
- IT/OT convergence
- Scope, Terms & Concepts, Life-Cycle-Approach (IEC 62443)
- Defense in Depth (IEC 62443)
- Maturity Level (IEC 62443)
- Requirements to IACS System and Device (IEC 62443)
- Zones and conduits (IEC 62443)
- High-level risk analysis (IEC 62443-3-2)
- Zones and conduits (IEC 62443-3-2)
- DIY Risk Assessment/Exercise: Architecture, zones and conduits based on high-level risk analysis
- System security requirements (IEC 62443-3-3)
- Technical security requirements for IACS components (IEC 62443-4-2)
- Secure product development life cycle (IEC 62443-4-1)
- Security program requirements for IACS service providers (IEC 62443-2-4)
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts.
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship.
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion.
Upon passing the exam you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Introduction to IEC 62443 For Integrators & Suppliers.
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].