This course helps you to learn how to audit your organization based on ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) and ISO 19011:2018.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
• Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its quality management system
• Write factual audit reports
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements and ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing management system.
Day 1 – Module 1: Awareness
• ISO 9001 History
• Benefits of Quality Management Systems
• Key Terms and Definitions
• High Level Structure
• Quality Management Principles
• Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
• ISO 9001: 2015 Requirements (Clause 4 -10)
• Conversion Process and Timeline
Day 2 – Module 2: Audit Process
• Initiating an audit
• Document Review
• Audit Plan
• Audit Work Documents
• Opening Meeting
• Execute the audit
• Documenting Non-conformities
• Closing Meeting
• Audit Report
• Audit Follow-up
This course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members, lead QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors, personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, and ISO 9001 conformance.
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
2 Days (09:00 AM – 05:00 PM)
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.