Ensure continuous improvement throughout your organisation
This course aims to provide delegates who have an existing, basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 9001, to provide leadership and understanding how to implement quality management system in an organization.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Gain an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of 9001
• Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
• Perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
• Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
• Develop the management skills to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 9001:2015 management system within your organization
• The history and development of ISO 9001
• The Quality Management System and ISO 9001:2015 main requirements?
• The benefits of a QMS
• The terms and definitions QMS used
• The Key concepts, principles and structure QMS
• Implement ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
• Implement key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
• Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
• Identify the benefits of effective implementation of a QMS
• Conduct a gap analysis of an organization’s current position about ISO 9001:2015
• Identify leadership skills including:
• Leading the implementation project;
• Support and planning tools;
• Leading organizational change;
• Effective delegation, and Motivation
This course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members, lead QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors, personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, and ISO 9001 conformance.
Learners should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Awareness course
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina