Our state-of-the-art laboratory at Visakhapatnam helps you achieve traceability of your seafood supply chain across all key markets. We provide seafood testing services and quality assurance certification with customized solutions that act as a quality gate between manufacturers, suppliers and buyers to achieve complete quality assurance.
- Proximate analysis
- Toxin analysis (Mycotoxins)
- Toxic heavy metal at trace levels
- (Pb, As, Cd, Hg, Cr, etc.)
- Water analysis as per WHO, IS-4251, 10500,14543, BAP & EC-98/83
- Antibiotic residues (Nitro furans & Metabolites, Chloramphenicol, tetracyclines, Sulfonamides, Quinolones & etc.,)
- Pesticide residues
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH)
- Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCBs), VOCs
- Steroids & Stilbenes
- Dyes (Malachite green & Crystal Violet)
Our highly skilled experts coupled with our cutting-edge testing equipment worldwide can conduct comprehensive biological evaluation services. This is especially crucial with bacterial strains in pathogens constantly evolving and posing ubiquitous risks to the health of your consumers and your reputation.
We offer the following testing services:
- Total aerobic plate count
- Total coliform
- E. coli
- Staph. aureus
- Salmonella spp.
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Clostridium sp.,
- FSSC 22000
- Supplier audit
- Regulatory and compliance audits
- Traceability certificate based on ISO 22005
- Social compliance audits
- ISO 22000
- BRC Global food standard and packaging
- ISO 9001
- IFS Food
- During Production (Dupro) Inspection: this inspection is conducted, when 25% - 40% of the production is completed.
- Initial Production Check (IPC): 5% - 10% of the goods are inspected under IPC.
- Final Random Inspection (FRI): this detailed inspection is conducted, when total consignment is packed and ready for dispatch.
- Hygiene Inspection(HI): inspection of worker personnel hygiene, building and equipment sanitation, food handling , process inspections and audits are conducted.
Contact our experts today - [email protected]
SEAFOOD TESTING LAB LOCATION
TÜV SÜD South Asia Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No: 19/1; IDA Block – B,
Auto Nagar, Gajuwaka,
Visakhapatnam, AP, India
Phone no: +91-891-6797000