BIM competence is currently developing into one of the most relevant suitability criteria for tenders. The competitiveness of companies in the construction and real estate industry will be heavily dependent on knowledge of BIM-compliant work in future.
Through this e-learning course, you pick up the fundamentals of the BIM method easily online – wherever you are and at a time that is flexible to suit you, through web-based training and videos. Short, interactive sections of training and a clearly structured modular design make it easy for you. With the integrated knowledge tests, you can immediately check your newly acquired knowledge and repeat learning units if necessary.
Real-life BIM examples guarantee that the course offers practical application. The training is based on ISO 19650 from 2019 and covers the curriculum according to the VDI 2552 directive, page 8.1.
With that online course you will be able to:
• Acquire extensive knowledge of the BIM method.
▪ Increase your competence with regard to information processing of building data over the entire life cycle
This course is specially designed for:
• Managing directors, managers, builders, building contractors, architects, structural engineers, manufacturers of building products
▪ Specialist planners, surveyors, project controllers, project developers, and asset, property and facility managers
▪ In-house technicians and craftspeople
▪ Novices who check and prepare BIM implementation in the company
▪ People responsible for BIM from the company
Module 1: The basics of BIM
Module 2: BIM applications and tools
Module 3: Coordination and data exchange
Module 4: Object-oriented model structure
Module 5: BIM implementation
Module 6: Standards and directives
Module 7: Communication in BIM projects
Module 8: Legal aspects and future prospects