Understand the key requirements of ISO 55001 Asset Management standard
The ISO 55001:2014 standard specifies the requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of a management system for asset management, referred to as an “asset management system”. This International Standard can be used by any organization.
This course aims to introduce the new standard ISO 55001:2014 on Asset Management. It is for people who wants to know more about asset management and the best practice framework through the new Asset Management standard ISO 55001:2014.
Duration: 1 - day course
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Know and understand asset management terminologies, definitions, and principles
• Gain “Correct” and “Relevant” understanding of the Asset Management System standard (ISO 55001:2014)
• Understand the third-party certification cycle including stages and types of documents required
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Overview and background of ISO 55001
• Introduction to Asset Management
• ISO 55001:2014 best practice framework for Asset Management
• Key requirements of the standard
• PDCA approach
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Professionals who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of Asset Management
• Industrial professionals who wish to understand the best practice framework for Asset Management
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.