Boost ISO 14001 & 45001 knowledge all in one course
This course provides knowledge and practical skills required to carry out an Integrated Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management Systems Audit.
You will learn how to audit based on the ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements all in one course. This will help participants to save time and money from having to attend the internal auditor courses separately.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 audit activities
• Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EHS management system
• Write factual audit reports
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process with respect to EHS standard requirements.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• ISO 14001 History
• High Level Structure
• Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
• Key changes in ISO 14001:2015
• Overview of the ISO 14001:2015
• Comparison between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
• OH&S Management System Model
• ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS requirements
• Initiating an audit
• Document Review
• Audit Plan
• Audit Work Documents
• Opening Meeting
• Execute the audit
• Documenting Non-conformities
• Closing Meeting
• Audit Report
• Audit Follow-up
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This course is specially designed for:
• Internal Auditors
• Quality Management Representatives and Practitioners
• Lead Auditors and Internal Audit Programme Administrators
• Quality Professionals
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD Malaysia and global.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina