Discover how you can implement and be certified to ISO 19650 through best practices sharing and project showcases
- Learn about the requirements & benefits of ISO 19650 Organisation and digitisation of information about buildings and civil engineering works, including Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Understand how your organisation can implement ISO 19650 in your projects
- Get a ‘reality check’ if you have implemented BIM and Common Data Environment (CDE) & intend to be attested, verified and compliance-checked towards ISO 19650 to showcase your BIM achievements
- Draw insights from project showcases on implementation of BIM and ISO 19650
Date 13th July 2021
Time 2.30pm MYT
Duration 1 hour
Speakers TÜV SÜD’s Expert
About the webinar
Combining Building Information Modeling (BIM) with Building Information Management through a Common Data Environment (CDE), ISO 19650 has become the most important international standard for BIM where:
- Building owners across the globe are implementing ISO 19650 as a mandatory project quality and data management item.
- Governments and authorities are establishing digital methods such as Integrated Design Delivery (IDD), Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DfMA) as well as Design for Maintainability (DfM) or Smart Facilities Management (FM). Embracing Information Management according to ISO 19650 for the whole lifecycle of a built asset is the key to take BIM to the next level, enabling the industry to get ‘on track’ on IDD, DfMA, DfM and Smart FM through better, faster and more affordable BIM.
- Consultants and Contractors are implementing BIM, Common Data Environment (CDE) and digital twins to increase their internal productivity and to lower the costs of BIM and project execution.
Join our webinar to hear from our BIM expert on how to implement ISO 19650 and the Key Performance Indicators for BIM through best practices sharing & project showcases with our experience in implementing and compliance-checking BIM and CDE accordingly to ISO 19650.
POINTS TO BE COVERED IN THE WEBINAR
- How to implement BIM and CDE according to ISO 19650 on company and project level
- Project insights: Showcasing projects and Key Performance Indicators that are using ISO 19650 based BIM and CDE
- Commercial review:
- How much does ISO 19650 implementation cost?
- What is the Return on Investment (ROI) on ISO 19650?
- Where can building owners and project stakeholders save money or increase their productivity and efficiency?
- Q & A Session
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WEBINAR
This ISO 19650 webinar is specially designed for, but not limited to building owners and REITs as well as for Consultants and Contractors with:
- on-going BIM projects and an intent to optimise Information Management, and
- for building owners and REITs who plan to set up IDD, DfMA, DfM or Smart FM projects in the near future
HEAR FROM OUR EXPERT
Mr. Tobias Schmidt
Global Manager of Digital Lifecycle Solutions
Since 2013, Tobias Schmidt works as BIM Consultant and BIM Director on international level within various medium and large organizations and on behalf of governments across the globe.
The TÜV SÜD BIM team and Tobias have implemented ISO 19650 ecosystems for 6,000 federal construction projects in Germany, for ministry-level projects in India as well as Brazil and other governmental ecosystems. For Industry projects in the US, UK, Germany, Singapore and other regions, Tobias advised and supported project stakeholders to be successfully certified on ISO 19650.
With his combined business administration and technical background, Tobias Schmidt applies ISO 19650 not just as a “compliance item” but as a driver for productivity, for an optimal BIM-Return on Invest and for a BIM that builds up value partnerships between project owners, consultants and contractors.
Click here for more information on BIM Management, BIM Consulting & Advisory and BIM Basics Training.