Training and examination
SCC training is intended to help companies operate with greater safety awareness and reduce the number of accidents. It is a versatile and comprehensive program for testing and certifying the SHE management systems of service companies.
Principals increasingly impose SCC certification and training as a mandatory requirement for contractors. It is intended for contracting companies that carry out work in a high-risk environment. SCC certification often concerns construction or maintenance work carried out at building sites, in factories and workplaces, and on installations.
Below, please find a description of the objectives and content of the training program and the required investment.
The three-day course is designed especially for the concerns of contractors' operational supervisors who do not have or cannot prove completed vocational training in accordance with the Berufsbildungsgesetz (BBiG - German Vocational Training Act). The course furthermore covers the comprehensive SHE learning objectives under real-world conditions, providing optimal preparation for the examination. Our certificates and/or SCC certificate of attendance confirm the successful attendance of the training program and attest to the competency of your employees with regard to the content covered by the training.
The training will take place in the classroom. A variety of moderation techniques and media will be used. The theoretical knowledge acquired will be applied in practical exercises.
Exam pre requisites: None
Benefits for your employees:
1. Is training mandatory to appear the examination?
Pre-requisites for to attend the examination for certification is three days of classroom training, hence training is mandatory to appear for the examination.
2. Is the exam available ONLINE?
No, the examination is available only in pen paper based with complete proctoring.
3. Are there any mock tests available?
No, there are no mock test available.
4. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrolment?
No, refund is not possible once the registration is confirmed. Transfer of the registration to other candidate is possible.
5. What happens if I don't finish the course of three days?
You are not permitted to appear the examination.
6. What if I do not pass the examination? Will I get one more attempt at no cost?
No. If a candidate fails the exam, the re-test cannot be given at no fees. A candidate has to again enroll as a fresh candidate.
7. If I fail the first attempt of the examination, do I have to again go for the training of three days?
No, if the candidate has demonstrated the attendance of three days of training, candidate can appear for the examination until he successfully completes it.
8. Who developed the examination and what are their qualifications?
The examination is developed by TÜV SÜD’s Experts. The experts undergo relevant upskilling programmes, benefitting from TÜV SÜD’s 150 years of expertise and global heritage.
9. If I don’t wish to attend the class room training, can I opt for the online module of SCC? Can I appear examination after completing the online training?
You can purchase the online training on SCC from TÜV SÜD as a refresher course, however online training is not considered to appear for the SCC examination.
10. Whom do I contact if I want more in-depth course materials or training?
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at [email protected] or call 1800-212-2000
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina