Qualifying People - Developing Future
3rd to 4th October 2020 - Certified Reliability Professional Course (CRP) I Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm | Duration: 5 Days
16th - 18th Oct. 2020 - Certified Reliability Professional Course (CRP) I Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm | Duration: 5 Days
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2020 - Certified Reliability Professional Course (CRP) I Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm | Duration: 5 Days
In today’s competitive world, it is essential to design and manufacture products, which are highly reliable. Reliability Engineering emphasizes on a product's ability to demonstrate an expected probability of success for a specified period without compromising various stresses acting on the product, in certain environmental conditions. This Engineering field is found to be of utmost importance in the entire life cycle of the products. By applying proper techniques, the products can be designed, manufactured and tested for the stated Reliability targets.
The main focus of this Virtual Training is to introduce concepts of Reliability Engineering, various Tools and Techniques for understanding and analysing the life data of the products. The course familiarizes the participants with the core concepts in Reliability Engineering mathematics and introduces them to the fundamentals of various reliability techniques and methodologies.
Introduction to Reliability
- Concepts & Understanding Reliability
- Recap of Statistics & Probability
- Understanding Distributions
• Exponential Distribution
• Normal Distribution
• Weibull Distribution
Reliability Calculations & Reliability Prediction**
- The Exponential Distribution Calculations
- Normal Distribution Calculations, Z - Table
- Weibull Distribution Calculations
- Prediction Techniques
- Electronics Prediction using MIL STD 217 & Mechanical System Prediction using NSWC
- FMECA with assisted Live Project
- FTA with example
- RBD & Redundancy, Boolean Truth Table Method
Life Data Analysis**
- Various Data Types
- Parameter Estimation by MLE for Exponential Distribution
- Parameter Estimation by GRAPHICAL Method for Weibull & Normal Distributions
- Qualitative Test Methods including HALT / HASS Theory
- Quantitative Test Methods OLCT / PRAT Theory
- Accelerated Life Testing Introduction (ALT) - Basic Introduction Theory
Note: ** indicates the examples will be related to relevant Product / Process Industry.
Personal who are working in manufacturing / Process / production / Design / Assembly / Quality Dept., Software professionals / engineers, System & Design Engineers, Quality & Reliability Professionals / Engineers, Production & Maintenance Managers / Engineers, Executives/Engineers from manufacturing units, TPM / TQM coordinators, Six Sigma Black Belts/Green Belts in manufacturing as well as service sectors etc. can participate in this program.
Duration: 5 Days (40 hours)
Online teaching, discussions, problem solving, examples with explanation, assignments and quiz.
TÜV SÜD South Asia will issue a completion certificate of “Certified Reliability Professional” to participant/s who qualify minimum 70% marks based on performance in Learning Check (test) which will include objective type online exam, problem solving test and project completion and submission. Participants who will not qualify, will be issued an attendance certificate.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina