17th to 18th Oct 2020: Training and Certification on Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard (PCI DSS 3.2.1) implementation training | Duration: 2 Days
WHAT IS PCI DSS?
It is now indispensable for the companies that process card payment to implement Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), as it has become mandatory by the industry players.
This implementation requires understanding of Information Security, Security Operations and Payment Card Industry. The true knowledge of Information Security and Security Operations will make this compliance implementation easy to achieve.
- You will gain a clear understanding of the various requirements of the Payment Card Industry Standards and learn the intent behind each of its requirements.
- If your organization is already PCI compliant, the PCI DSS implementation workshop will help you learn how to maintain your PCI compliant status effectively and minimize the possibility of card breach and resulting in a secure PCI environment.
COURSE CONTENT / OUTLINE
Learning from the course:
- Acquire knowledge on functioning of Payment Card Industry and the transaction flows.
- Be acquainted with the roles and responsibilities of various organization in Payment Card Industry and figure out different standards for different organizations.
- Understand what Cardholder Data and Sensitive Authentication Data and risk is associated with same.
- Learn how to minimize the possibility of card breach, improve security, reduce the risk of data loses.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the intent behind each requirement.
- Comprehend the complete PCI DSS compliance process and make informed decision regarding compliance efforts.
- Learn about Merchants and Service Provider Levels and their Compliance requirement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers overseeing PCI DSS compliance
- External auditors performing PCI DSS validation
- Security professionals operating in a PCI DSS compliant environment
- Internal auditors desiring to validate interim compliance
- IT staff, project managers & Risk Managers
- Prior Knowledge about ISO 27001 standard is desirable.
- Candidates will be assessed through an objective based online examination at the end of the course.
- Exam duration is for 40 minutes.
- Minimum passing criteria is 70% or above.
- Candidates who scores minimum or above 70% in the online examination will be issued TÜV SÜD’s “Certified PCI DSS implementer” certificate.
- Unsuccessful candidates will be issued a certificate of attendance.