Secure confidential data and information with ISO 27001
The course will be conducted by our experienced lead auditors, who have audited numerous organizations. This intensive course is a key requirement in becoming a registered auditor / lead auditor. The course is structured to provide the knowledge and skills required to assess the Information Security Management System of an organization with respect to the requirements of the ISO / IEC 27001:2013 standard.
This comprehensive five-day course comprises of case studies, training, role-plays to ensure that the participant thoroughly understands the role of an auditor / lead auditor and acquires the expertise needed to perform effective audits. Participants who successfully complete the course will be presented with an CQI-IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) registered ‘Certificate of Successful Completion.’
The Lead Auditor Training Course is specially designed for:
• Information Security Practitioners
• Head – IT, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
• Information Security Management System Consultants or Management Representatives
• Information Security Managers
• Core group members or professionals responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving Information Security Management System
• This course is registered with CQI IRCA (Chartered Quality Institute | International Register of Certificated Auditors) and fulfils all compliances of CQI IRCA.
• Maximum time will be spent on exercises and role plays with an “accelerated learning” approach to equip the participants with the required auditing knowledge and skills to conduct effective audits.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina