With the rapid development of the domestic economy, people's requirements for living standards continue to increase. In the case of serious product homogeneity, more and more companies need to think about questions like, how to differentiate themselves from a wide range of competing products, how to strengthen consumer recognition and loyalty to brands?
WHAT IS THE TÜV SÜD CHINA MARK?
To comply with and close to the demands of quality improvement from the Chinese market, TÜV SÜD has developed the voluntary product certification mark with high-quality and high-demands for Chinese market -TÜV SÜD China Mark based on its century-old technology accumulation in the testing and certification industry, global reputation and brand advantages. Our product experts help companies pass voluntary certification with high standards, superior quality and strong brands through an in-depth interpretation of relevant domestic and international standards.
TÜV SÜD China Mark speaks for high-quality products made in China and helps to screen and identify true quality products and services. TÜV SÜD China Mark mainly serves industries including electronics, electrical, aviation, automotive, medical, food, energy, chemical, communications, rail transportation, textiles, large industrial equipment, recreational facilities, etc.
WHy choose TÜV SÜD CHINA MARK?
With our TÜV SÜD China Mark, you can:
- Enhance product competitiveness
- Strengthen brand trust
- Distinguish your product from those of competitors
- Customize Certification Marks according to your product features
- Add value to your products
WHich standards can be used for TÜV SÜD CHINA MARK certification?
The TÜV SÜD China Mark can use international/regional/local/industrial and other voluntary standards for certification.
WHich products does the TÜV SÜD CHINA MARK apply to?
Applied to the products listed in the approval certificate granted by CNCA as below:
- Mines and minerals, electricity, gas and water
- Textiles, clothing, shoes and leather products
- Chemical products
- Furniture; other unclassified products
- Metal materials and metal products
- Machinery equipment and parts
- Electronic equipment and spare parts
- Motors, generators, transformers and power generating equipment
- Power distribution and control equipment and parts, insulated wire and cable
- Batteries, primary cells, primary batteries and other batteries and parts
- Incandescent lamp or power lamp, arc lamps and accessories, lighting equipment and accessories, other equipment and parts
- Medical equipment
- Land transportation equipment
TÜV SÜD CHINA MARK
TÜV SÜD China Mark includes TÜV SÜD China General Mark, TÜV SÜD China Functional Safety Mark and TÜV SÜD China Fit for Use Mark. Enterprises can apply for different certification marks according to their own product characteristics and needs.
TÜV SÜD China General Mark
HOW TO USE TÜV SÜD CHINA MARK CORRECTLY?
If you use wish to use your certification mark in advertising after successful certification, you must comply with the following rules:
- Combining the certification mark with the TÜV SÜD logo is not permitted.
- The certification mark must stand alone. It must not be associated with any other elements, such as a logo, statement or any other artwork.
- A minimum clear space equivalent to the width of the octagon frame must be left free around the certification mark.
- The certification mark and conformity statement inside the certification mark must not be changed in content or design.
- The reference to the product must be clear.
- In advising, the certification mark must not take up more space than the brand of the user.
- If the certification mark include a grade ('very good', 'good', etc.) the user must provide easy-to-access further information on the test requirements and the test method.
- The certification mark must not be compressed, stretched or morphologically modified.
- The colors of the TÜV SÜD certification mark must not be altered. In special cases, the certification mark can be shown in grey scale or black and white.
- The TÜV SÜD certification mark must not be combined with the slogan of another company.
how long is the TÜV SÜD CHINA MARK valid?
The maximum validation period is 5 years.
HOW to verify TÜV SÜD CHINA MARK certificates?
Check tuvsud.com/ps-cert to verify and learn more information or scan the QR code on the certificate for more information.
For more details
Please contact us.