What is BS 25999 - Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Every business faces minor or major downtimes; hence it is vital to have plans in place to ensure business continuity, and continuity of suppliers and logistics. Business Continuity Planning (BCP) costs less in comparison to the potential losses in a major incident. According to the Info Security News Magazine, an effective BCP and disaster recovery plan can reduce losses by 90% in the event of an incident.
Key benefits of BCP
- Minimises disruption to business from unexpected events or disasters.
- Employees can ensure that business-critical systems are up and running in the shortest possible time.
- It is a competitive advantage.
- Identify insurance required and help to secure lower insurance premiums.
BS 25999 (DPC) Compliance Assessment Process
TÜV SÜD South Asia offers training and complete certification services to ensure your organisation is equipped to meet downtimes.
Your benefits at a glance
We focus on the effectiveness of the system and the practicality to the local environment.
- We ensure added value by focusing on the intent and usefulness of a quality system.
- The TÜV SÜD certificate, is instantly recognisable all around the world, and is considered to be one of the most prestigious.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors throughout the country.
- Our global reputation and local services are convenient and time and cost effective.