DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN IMPLEMENT BIM & BE CERTIFIED TO ISO 19650 THROUGH BEST PRACTICES SHARING AND CASE STUDIES
- Learn about the requirements of ISO 19650 Organisation and digitisation of information about buildings and civil engineering works, including Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Understand how your organisation can implement and be certified to ISO 19650
- Draw insights from case studies on implementation of BIM and ISO 19650
- Find out how ISO 19650 excellence benefits technologies, organizational aspects & process and workflows
ISO 19650 has become the globally recognised new standard for Digital Information Management in BIM, IDD and DfMA.
Building owners and governments across the globe are implementing ISO 19650 as a mandatory quality and maturity item in Architecture, Engineering and Construction projects. Consultants and contractors certified to ISO 19650 compliance recognised the productivity and quality gains of this standard in their day-to-day business. Governments are using ISO 19650 as a guideline to help the local industry to systematically transform into a fully transparent, powerful and globally benchmarkable BIM ecosystem.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand how to implement ISO 19650 through best practices sharing & real-world case studies where TÜV SÜD has provided support in such as international governmental and industrial projects. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- The challenges of BIM implementation & BIM use in Singapore and on a global level
- ISO 19650 implementation – Major key aspects and Key Performance Indicators
- Certification experience – How ISO 19650 benefits TÜV SÜD customers in Singapore and on a global level
- ISO 19650 implementation – A short “How To” guide for implementing ISO 19650 on company and project levels
- Technology outlook – the Common Data Environment; ISO 19650 versus DIN SPEC 91391
- Q & A Session
Click here for more information on BIM Management and BIM Basics Training.