DATE: 4th June, 2020
TIME: 3 pm IST
DURATION: 01 hour
To survive the current COVID-19 pandemic caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Virus (referred to as the COVID-19 Virus), it is very essential to keep all workers in the food production and supply chains healthy and safe. Maintaining the supply of food along the food chain is very vital to which all stakeholders along the food chain need to contribute. Hence, maintaining trust and consumer confidence in the safety and availability of food is very important.
Through this webinar, our expert will be extending an end-to-end outlook of the Food Hygiene and Safety Guidelines for Food Businesses during Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic as laid down by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. The expert would elaborate on aspects like Responsibility of Food Business Owner/Manager, Personal Hygiene of Food Handlers, Social Distancing Practice etc.
This session aims at highlighting the compliance requirements that a manufacturer/Food Business Owner must meet, in order to mitigate the risk of COVID 19 Pandemic, and also addresses the expectations from the guidance documents issued by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India.
• Scope of the Guidance Document
• The three major steps to prevent Spread of COVID-19
• Responsibility of Food Business Owner/ Manager
• Personal Hygiene of Food Handlers
• Practice Social Distancing
• Cleaning and Sanitation
• Special Instructions for different Food Sectors
• Food Packaging
• Guidance for Consumers
• Recommended Protocols when Employee/ Visitor/ Customer tests Positive for COVID-19
• Factory Owners
• Quality Assurance Personnel
• Production Personnel
• Personnel responsible for overseeing functions like HR, Purchase, Maintenance, Logistics etc.
With our end-to-end approach and expertise in local legislation. Guidelines and standard, our experience and capabilities helps you in attaining compliance with FSSAI Guidelines and requirements. Our knowledge of technical regulations, coupled with our extensive testing, inspection, factory assessment and certification capabilities eases the process of complying with FSSAI Norms.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina