IEC 62443 standard for Cyber Security has been developed by International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) in order to enhance and improve Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS). As IEC 62443 is slowly progressing as a mandatory requirement for an OT Cyber resilience, this session would discuss about the Indian adaptability in terms of its end-user perception.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you gain in-depth awareness about security vulnerabilities in Industrial control systems. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- What does information security actually mean?
- Overview of IEC 62443
- Concepts of IEC 62443
- Specific benefits on IEC 62443
- Technical and Process requirements to meet the Maturity Levels (ML) of IEC 62443
- How to identify genuine assessment programs
- Indian adaptability for the Asset Owner (Operator): IEC 62443-2-1
- Indian adaptability for the Service Provider (System Integrator, Maintenance): IEC 62443-2-4
- Indian adaptability for the Product Supplier (Product Manufacturer) IEC 62443-4-1 & IEC 62443-4-1
- Walkthrough on Certification Roadmap
- Tips for a smooth IEC 62443 journey
- Tailored in-house Standalone Workshop/Training modules for IEC 62443 preparedness
- How Chart of Trust (CoT) plays a big referral guidance role in Industrial Cybersecurity services
- Enhance your efficiency and minimise risks – by improving your understanding of the standard and its compliance requirements
- Gain competitive edge – by learning about the implementation of IEC 62443 and how it can boost the competitiveness of the supplier and system integrator
- Gain in-depth awareness – about security vulnerabilities in Industrial Control Systems
- Improve your understanding - about security life cycle and risk analysis and selecting the right industrial cybersecurity certifications
To know more about industrial and OT cybersecurity services, please click here or write to us on [email protected]