What you can expect from working with us
Making decisions about safety requires a unique brand of responsibility.
"Protecting people, property and environment from environment-related risks" – this has been our founding principle since 1866, and we’re just as committed to it today. Originally an association for inspecting steam boilers, our company has grown into a premium provider of quality, safety, and sustainability solutions employing over 24,000 experts at 1000 locations throughout the world.
Why join us?
- Work alongside other brilliant minds who share their experience and knowledge with you, promoting your professional growth
- A new project, client or even a new country: there is always an opportunity to expand your knowledge and expertise
- Grow in a performance-based environment that recognizes and rewards top performers
- Secure a role with a reliable employer who’s the market leader in Germany and a strong brand recognized worldwide
- Make a positive contribution to change and progress as you help to ensure safety, quality, and environmental sustainability