Introduction to TISAX Training Course
With this introduction training, we provide you with practical, basic knowledge in the field of information security in the automotive industry. You will get to know the basic content and goals of information security management according to VDA, ISA, and TISAX®.
We share the basic knowledge you need to be able to assist you in setting up an information security management system (ISMS) and familiarize you with the process of assessments.
- Managers and employees who want to prepare for a TISAX® assessment in a targeted manner.
- People who want to get to know and implement the requirements of the automotive industry for an ISMS.
- People who want to get a basic overview of the TISAX® procedure.
- Basic knowledge of information security
- Management system for information security according to VDA ISA and TISAX®
- Practical implementation of information security
- Information security assets (values)
- Information security risk management
- Access data and authentication
- Information security in the project business
- Use of cloud services
- Procurement and development of IT systems
- Dealing with suppliers and service providers
- Data protection and compliance
- Technical and organizational measures
- Responsibilities, training and awareness
- Reporting channels and emergency management
- Minimum requirements for prototype protection
- Effectiveness and review
- Preparation for TISAX® assessments and implementation of the TISAX® procedure
- Self assessment and maturity model
- Review by an independent body (audit service provider)
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Upon completion, you will receive your globallyrecognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Introduction to TISAX.
Basic knowledge about Information Security
TÜV SÜD additionallyoffers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course,delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. Toreceive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].