• To emphasize to delegates the employer's statutory obligation to have competent persons to inspect and then complete reports on scaffolds in the workplace.
• To give delegates practice at inspecting scaffolds and completing inspection reports.
• Decent knowledge of safe erection and dismantling of scaffolding.
• Ability to read/speak English language
• Legislation, regulations and legal requirements
• Introduction of basic/advanced scaffolds
• Safe erection/dismantling
• Types of scaffold components
• Scafftag procedures
• Hazards associated with scaffolding
• Proper inspection method
• Scaffold fault-finding
• Preparing inspection reports
• Practical exercises
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability