• Build on your knowledge of work place safety rules and regulations.
• Reduce injuries and health problems among the workforce.
• Learn the fundamentals needed to deal with potential hazards at work place.
• Introduction to various terms and definitions of health and safety.
• Extending knowledge and awareness of supervisors/managers to act/manage safely.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
Module 1: Fundamental Safety Considerations
• Reasons for managing health and safety
• Health and safety culture
• Safe behavior at work place
• Cost of accidents
Module 2: Hazards, Risks, Controls
• Meaning of hazards and risks
• Risk assessment
• Control of risks
• Safe system of work
• Permit to work
Module 3: Common Workplace Hazards
• Working at heights
• Confined space
• Work equipment
• Movement of vehicles
• Lifting operation
• Hazardous substances
• Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
• Manual handling
• Working in heat
Module 4: Accidents & Incidents
• Causal factors – Domino Theory
• Accidents reporting
• Accidents investigation
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina