The training is intended to provide candidates with the necessary knowledge in safe working with power tools.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
• Regulations covering Hand & Power Tools
• General Safety Precautions
• Hand Tools Misuse
• What are spark resistant tools?
• General Safety Guidelines for Hand Tools
• General Safety Guidelines for Power Tools
• Power Tools Accessories and Attachments
• Power Abrasive Wheel Tools
• Portable Circular Saws
• Portable Drill Safety Precautions
• Pneumatic Power Tools
• Compressed Air System
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability