Delegates will learn the basic level of safe rigging and slinging for safe working practices associated with lifting accessories, lifting appliances and lifting operation in general.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language
• Lifting basic knowledge would be advantage.
• Rigger duties and responsibilities
• Terms and definitions of various lifting/rigging terminology
• Introduction to various types of slings (webbing slings, wire rope slings and chain slings)
• Rejection criteria of lifting accessories
• Types of lifting hitches
• Sling angles
• Types of Shackles, eye bolts and hooks, chain block , turn buckles and their inspection
• Proper lifting techniques
• Communication and Hand Signals during Lifting
• Hazards associated with cranes operation
• Practical Session
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.