To provide the basic skill requirements and associated job safety knowledge to personnel involved in overhead and gantry crane operations.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language and basic knowledge that is sufficient for the performance as overhead crane operator.
• Rights and responsibilities
• Types of overhead cranes
• Components of overhead cranes
• Pre-use inspection
• Duties of overhead crane operator
• Safe and proper lifting techniques and procedures
• Hazards with relation to overhead crane operation
• Crane signals
• Practical session
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
Bosnia and Herzegovina