To teach the basic skill requirements and associated job safety knowledge to personnel involved in forklift operations.
Duration of the Course:
- This course is of : Two days (fresher)
- One Days (Refresher) duration
The minimum qualification that the participant must have are:
- At least 21 years of age
- shall have a Valid UAE Crane Operator License and a Competency Certificate issued from his Employer to operate specific Equipment and based on his experience, qualification and training records
- Forklift-related fatalities and injuries
- Types of forklifts
- How a forklift operates
- Hazards of forklift operation
- How to use forklifts safely
- Pre-use Inspection
- Stability triangle
- Hazards associated with forklift operation
- Loading, Moving Load, Placing Loads
- Operator Checklist
- Weights of Materials
- Unsafe practices while forklift operation.
- Practical demonstration of using the forklift.
- Practical and theoretical examination
Validity of Certificate:
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.