• To provide the basic skill requirements, practical application and associated job safety knowledge to personnel involved in tower crane operations and signaling procedures.
• At the end of the course, successful delegates should be able to operate tower crane both safely and efficiently.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language
• Decent knowledge that is sufficient for the performance as crane operator.
• Rights & Responsibilities.
• Terms & Definitions.
• Precautionary measures of Lifting Appliances/Accessories.
• Responsibilities of Crane Supervisor/Operator/Slinger/Signaler.
• Types & Parts.
• Accidents & Hazards.
• Safe System of Work.
• Daily Inspection.
• Load Chart.
• Lifting Operation/Handling the load.
• Radio & Signals.
• Practical assessment
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability