• To implement safe operating practices and awareness of safe operating procedures to reduce or eliminate MEWP-related incidents and accidents.
• To increase overall knowledge of Aerial Lift / Boom Lift operating principles.
• At least 21 years of age
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
• Basic knowledge of operation of mobile elevating working platforms.
• Working at heights (hazards and controls)
• Detention and Types of MEWPs
• MEWP Components
• MEWP Selection
• Hazards Managements
• Operational Requirements
• Pre- use Inspection
• Primary Causes of MEWP Accidents
• General Operational Safety Precautions
• MEWP Capacity charts
• Practical Assessment
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability