• Understand the Ideal Human Posture.
• Recognize and understand dangers of manual handling
• Recognize constraints and variations required during various manual handling and lifting operations.
• Be able to carry out correct manual handling techniques.
• Be aware of the duties of the employer as to manual handling
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
• Risk management on manual handling
• Hazards associated with manual handling
• Common injuries & occupational diseases
• Proper manual handling methodology
• Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Job design to prevent injuries
• Case study
• Reviewing and closing the session
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina